§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot primarily be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop http://www.ezigi.at / http://www.ezigi.de
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
RMC Media s.r.o SK2120306617 943 Nova Vieska, Nova Vieska 145
3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “checkout” button
5) Registration in the online shop after registration and entering the registration details (email address and data).
6) Re-checking or correcting the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the “order for a fee” or “buy” button
Before the order is bindingly sent, the consumer can go back to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using and after checking his details Closing the internet browser will cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://ezigi.at/?page_id=3. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and cash on delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold, even in the case of a mail order purchase, only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
(3) The company RMC Media s.r.o does not deliver any goods.
(4) The delivery order is not placed by RMC Media s.r.o itself, but by competent partners (hereinafter referred to as “supplier”).
(5) The supplier bears full responsibility and the direct costs for the delivery of the goods, which arise from paying the shipping costs when purchasing the goods. Costs caused by unlawful actions by the customer are not included.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply. All disposable products or hygiene items offered for purchase (vaporizers, mouthpieces, etc..) are delivered without a guarantee. If this item is defective upon arrival, please report this immediately within 48 hours so that you can receive a guaranteed replacement.
Used disposable or hygiene items are generally excluded from return under the Distance Selling Act!